St-Constant Honda is happy to give you the chance to benefit from Honda Plus service.
When you buy or lease a new Honda vehicle, you have the option of maximizing the pleasure of driving your Honda by knowing you're protected by a flexible selection of warranty plans. The Honda Plus Extended Owner Comfort plan is designed and managed by Honda Canada.
An extended protection plan which meets your needs and your lifestyle:
Honda Plus offers you different types of coverage to answer your needs, just as Honda offers you an eclectic choice of new vehicle models. Whether you have purchased or leased your car or truck, you can choose from among different protection options according to your needs. Note that roadside assistance is included with your Honda Plus coverage, which provides you with peace of mind day and night, seven days a week across Canada and the U.S..
Contact us to learn more about:
- Honda Plus Comprehensive Plan
- Honda Plus Upgradeable Plus for Lease Coverage
- Honda Plus Roadside Assistance Coverage
Important Items to Remember:
- If the Confirmation of your Honda Plus is not received within 45 days of the Purchase Application, please contact Honda Canada's Customer Relations Department at 1 888 9-HONDA-9 (1 888 946-6329), so that we can ensure that you have the coverage down the road. With proper care, your Honda investment will pay even greater dividends.
- You are required to maintain your vehicle based on Honda's Maintenance Schedule.
- You are required to retain all maintenance records, as they may be requested from you:
- by Honda Plus and
- by the new owner when you sell the vehicle.
- Honda Plus is designed to support Hondas manufactured for the Canadian market and sold by an authorized Canadian Honda dealer.
- Honda Plus coverage is designed and intended for vehicles essentially driven in Canada.
- Please contact us for full details on coverage, limitations, exclusions and mutual responsibilities.
Ask for Honda Plus by name. If our name is not on the paper, it is not backed by Honda Canada Inc.
Graduate Lease Program
HCFI and St-Constant Honda are making it easier for university/college graduates to qualify for a lease on our complete automotive product line. This program is designed to provide leasing for recent graduates who have little or, in most cases, no credit history.
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3- or 4-year university program.
- Graduates of an accredited 2- or 3-year nursing school program.
- Graduates of a police or military school.
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2-year program).
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of application date.
- The maximum amount finance includes current MSRP plus freight/PDI, taxes, plus Honda Plus extended warranty (amount exceeding this limit will require a down payment).
- No adverse credit history.
- Verifiable proof of full-time employment and income, or written commitment from employer with a start date within 60 days of application date.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses and vehicle payment.
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of graduate's gross income.
- Copy of diploma or letter from Registrar's Office confirming graduation.
- Not required at this time.